A quick tap on the “+” button from the calendar screen will take you to the adding screen. Once there just put in the amount (change the “–” sign into a “+” for incomes by a tap), add a label and a category and you’re good to go. Don’t forget to hit save when you’re done.
Articles in this section
- How do I add a transaction (an expense or an income)?
- What’s the difference between confirmed and unconfirmed transactions?
- How do I confirm unconfirmed (planned) transactions?
- How do I delete a repeating transaction?
- Does Dollarbird support currency?
- Can I add future or recurring transactions as well?
- My entry was categorized automatically once I labeled it!
- How do I edit my transactions?
- How do I delete a transaction?
- Can I edit default categories or create new ones?